SEEKING MEDICAL DIRECTOR/GENERAL PRACTITIONER FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER IN LOWER FLORIDA KEYS:
The Medical Director will be reporting to the CEO, and is responsible for directing patient care teams of physicians, mid-level providers, and nurses. This FQHC health center provides primary care, dental, and psychiatric treatment to local low income, underserved populations. Must be able to start immediately!
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with possible Saturday hours in the future
- Establish positive relationships with local medical community and attend local medical society functions.
- Must be onsite one full day per week.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with persons from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, education, racial, ethnic and professional backgrounds.
- Work as an effective team member yet function independently, be flexible to shift priorities/maintain confidentiality, and follow their medical guidelines
- Will primarily work with adults, very few children
- Census: approximately 20 patients per day (less to start)
- Have active MD/DO Florida Medical License
- DEA, DPS and CPR (ACLS preferred) certifications as well as valid Florida Driver’s license
- Does not have to be BE/BC, 2 years of residency is sufficient
- Must be able to meet and maintain current credentialing and privileging requirements
Compensation: $150,000/year including Malpractice Insurance + Medical / Dental benefits
If interested, please contact me immediately for additional information (Job 5998) -