This Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Palliative Medicine Physician to join an established palliative/hospice service.
This hospital-employed position offers an attractive compensation package including full
comprehensive benefits. This is a new position created to help expand current palliative services as follows:
- Expand inpatient consultation service now averaging 10 patients per day
- Expand the outpatient clinic to 3 half days a week from the current one half day
- Establish a mid-level provider-lead home palliative service
- Expand current services in local nursing facilities using mid-level providers
- Assist in establishing and become the Fellowship Director for a recently Health System approved Palliative Medicine Fellowship planned to begin in either the 2017 or 2018 academic year.
This fellowship is sponsored by a very well established Family Medicine program.
This unique opportunity is open to an enthusiastic candidate interested in providing quality palliative care while leading a training program for residents/fellows.
If interested in further details (Job 4089) please contact: