Seeking an physician to join well-established multi-specialty group, with full lab resources including: chest x-rays, EKG, DXA scan, Spirometry, Sigmoidoscopy, Stress testing, holter monitoring, diabetic counseling and infusion therapy. This is a traditional practice position incorporating outpatient, and hospital / nursing home rounding in a more rural location.
**Visa candidates welcome to apply**
- Hospital employed
- Call: 1:4, no call after 10pm
- Census: 20 patients per day
- EMR linked to Hospital System
- Interest in practicing OB/GYN
- Compensation package: $200,000 + production
- Sign-on/Relocation bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance
- CME stipend
- Loan reimbursement
This is a great place to raise a family. The town offers several public and private school options as well as a number of higher educationa alternatives. Programs and opportunities in the visual, performing and literary arts abound along with outstanding sport recreational facilities for children.
If interested, please contact me for additional information (Job 2978) -