Join a well-established, collegial group of 4 other Gastroenterologist seeking to expand. They provide quality care that is focused on a partnership between physicians there, and the state-of-the-art Regional hospital nearby.
- Details of Position:
- Hospital employed
- Call: 1:5, with a plan to move to 1:6
- ERCP preferred
- EMR and Electronic prescribing
- Excellent payor mix with high reimbursement rates
- TOP compensation based on MGMA Median + production
- Sign-on / Relocation bonus
- Excellent package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance
- CME stipend
- Loan repayment (negotiable)
- Generous Paid Time Off
Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is a great place to raise a family. There are ample benefits to living in this area such as highly reputable and nationally recognized public, private and magnet schools, diverse shopping, outdoor recreational activities as well as access to arts and culture. Come here for a wonderful quality of life and an excellent standard of living just 25 miles South of Chattanooga, and 70 miles North of Atlanta.
If interested, please contact me for additional information (Job 5198G) –