Massachusetts Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Join collaborative and entrepreneurial group of six surgeons, a physiatrist and two physician assistants that provides most of the orthopedic surgery services in the region
- Current subspecialty areas of total joint, sports and hand
- A physician assistant is assigned to the injury clinic
- 1:5 call coverage
- Full practices see 25 office visits/day with 12-16 hours/week of surgical block time
- Robust staff support including separate teams of reception, telephone, triage and scheduling
- 2-3 exam rooms per provider, separate procedure and cast rooms, radiology with digital capabilities and physical therapy onsite.
- 2 Satellite locations
- Hospital with satellite facilities (primary service area: 150,000) and 400 affiliated physicians
- 24/7 anesthesiology and hospitalist services (adult and pediatric) plus a 24-hour Emergency Department
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services; medical, surgical, cardiac and cancer care services; interventional radiology services; inpatient behavioral health services; physical, occupational and speech/language rehabilitation services; a joint replacement center; and a minimally invasive and robotic surgery program.
- Base starting salary of $400,000 commensurate with experience including RVU incentive bonus
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance of $1m/$3m
- Health, life, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 6 weeks paid time off (including vacation, sick and holiday time) plus 1 weeks paid CME leave
- Retirement plan with core contribution and employer match beginning Year 2.
- With five local colleges in the area (Smith College, the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Amherst College, Hampshire College and Mount Holyoke College), the community offers a lifestyle rich in cultural, artistic, academic, entertainment and business resources.
For more details and consideration, send CV to:
Refer to JOB ID# 5979