NEUROHOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTHERN GEORGIA: 30 minutes from Florida!
A well-established hospital-employed neurology practice is seeking a board certified or board eligible neurohospitalist Fellowship training a plus, but not necessary.
- Highly competitive guaranteed two year income
- Two 1.5 Tesla MRIs with MR Angiography services, 64 slice CT, CT Angiography capability, Full PACS for Radiology and Cardiology
- Neurodiagnostic Services including EEG, Nerve Conduction, EMG and Sleep Lab
- Robust CME allowance
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Services
- Very busy practice; Brand new facilities and fully equipped office across the street from the hospital
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as malpractice insurance
- Moving assistance, sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Relationship with nearby medical schools gives opportunity to teach and interact with medical students
We are a regional healthcare system with four hospitals and three nursing homes. 540 beds, employs more than 2,500 people and has a medical staff of more than 160 qualified specialists. We have been recognized as a top hospital in Georgia by Georgia Trend Magazine for five consecutive years.