OB/GYN needed in the Texas Mid-West Region
BC/BE OB/GYN physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (up to at least $308,270 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Laborist/Nocturnist program in place; OBGYN will not need to take call from 7pm to 7am!
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Marketing to community and region included
- Monthly stipend during final 24 months of training ($2K per month)
- Hospital call will be shared with 5-6 other OBGYNs
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
Currently licensed for 500 beds, and is among the highest in the nation for patient satisfaction, as well as the second-largest employer in the city.
With a population of 100K +& surrounding service area of nearly 350K, It is a great and safe place to raise a family.
For more information; please contact: Jennifer Stoller @ 888-647-5005 Ext 206 or email to email@example.com
Job ID# 5308
Placement of Physicians & Midlevel Providers since 1997