BC/BE Ophthalmology physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Employment and Solo-private practice model available. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (up to at least $358,011 the first year)
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Marketing to community and region included
- Monthly stipend during final 24 months of training ($2K per month)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
Population of 119K in town with over 400K draw. The people here distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Serving as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 522 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
For more information; please contact: Jennifer Stoller@888-647-5005 Ext. 206 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org