SEEKING NOCTURNIST IN SE ALABAMA near Florida Panhandle:
Join the team of 24 Hospitalists at a 420-bed state-of–the-art Regional hospital and Level II trauma center. They are seeking to hire a Nocturnist due to expansion. The Medical Center is supported by a medical staff of approximately 350 physicians, representing virtually every medical specialty, and the ideal candidate would have an interest in academic medicine.
***VISA CANDIDATES WELCOME TO APPLY***
• Hospital employed
• 7 on, 7 off (7p-7a)
• 16 shifts per month, $250/hour over that
• Census: approx. 15 per shift, with mid-level assistance
• Open ICU but procedures not required
• Nocturnist: $280,000 ($140/hour) +
• Quality Measures Bonus (approx. $52,000/year)
• Sign-on / Relocation bonus
• Excellent package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
• Malpractice insurance
• CME stipend
Located in the southeastern corner of Alabama, this is a wonderful place to call home. There are ample benefits in this area such as nationally recognized schools, diverse shopping, outdoor recreational activities as well as access to arts and culture. Come here for a wonderful quality of life and an excellent standard of living. Beautiful white sandy Gulf beaches are a little over an hour away at Panama City, FL (73 miles) and Destin, FL (83 miles).
If interested, please contact me for additional information (Job 867) –