Seeking Pediatrician with Infant and Newborn Resuscitation Experience - Only One Hour from D.C.
Join the medical staff of a well-established hospital for their expanding Intermediate Care Nursery. Work with the Neonatologist Medical Director to manage and support growth and development of the ICN, newborn nursery and high risk deliveries. There are 11 beds in the Labor & Delivery unit, and you would be attending deliveries.
Details of Position:
- 7 on, 7 off but weekly schedule is flexible
- Census: 2 – 4 patients per day
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA median + production
- Sign-on/Relocation bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance
- Loan repayment (negotiable)
- CME stipend
This charming town is just 60 miles Southwest of Washington, DC, near the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, with easy access to the cultural amenities of the nation's Capital as well as the beautiful horse country of Virginia. With excellent schools, a safe community, a nearby international airport (35 miles), and a more relaxed lifestyle, this is truly a wonderful place to raise a family!
Please contact me for additional information (Job 5529P)